Chapter 2 - Our Unrivalled God

Good morning sweet friends! What did you think of chapter two, Our Unrivalled God? I love the quote at the beginning, "The words printed here are concepts. You must go through the experiences." - St. Augustine

I pray that God would use this chapter to build more of His life in each of us! Join the conversation and share your thoughts here - you are welcome and wanted at this table of conversation...

Comments

  1. So summer was full, but I am back on track reading the book now! Read chapter 2 on Sunday. I love the analogy of the author Thomas Aquinas gives....how his marvelous writings are but straw compared to the vision God gave him!
    Wow. This chapter truly made me think about how much more I have to seek to know him in all his splendor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Without Rival by Lisa Bevere - Online Discussion

Gender Without Rival